- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland RS-50 61-Key, 64-Voice Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Product 707051
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It sports a collection of CD-quality sounds, cool performance features, and simple Direct Access buttons for selecting patches. Contains a Rhythm Gui...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed to let you focus on your playing!
It sports a collection of CD-quality sounds, cool performance features, and simple Direct Access buttons for selecting patches. Contains a Rhythm Guide metronome with preset patterns and variations. Has pitch bend, modulation wheel, and a D-Beam controller. 64-voice polyphony. 16 multitimbral parts. Over 200 phrases and arpeggios. 47 multi-effects, 8 reverbs, and 8 choruses. Connections include MIDI in/out, stereo output, hold and control pedal jacks. Includes editor software for Mac and PC. You get a lot of synth for an entry-level price.
- Designed for easy live performance
- CD-quality sounds
- Direct Access buttons for selecting patches
- 61 keys
- Pitch bend, modulation wheel, and D-Beam controller
- Rhythm Guide metronome with preset patterns and variations
- 64-voice polyphony
- 16 multitimbral parts
- 47 multi-effects
- 8 reverb types
- 8 chorus types
- Phrase/Arpeggio template with over 200 selections
- Stereo/mono output
- MIDI in/out
- Hold and control pedal jacks
- Includes editor software for Mac and PC
A killer synth for a reasonable price that lets you be a musician rather than a technician. Order today.