- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland SYS-510 Synthesizer Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21251 000000000 L21251000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the SYS-510, designing your first modular setup or integrating classic Roland sound into your existing modular rig has never been easier. Based ...Click To Read More About This Product
Synthesizer module for Eurorack compatible systems.
With the SYS-510, designing your first modular setup or integrating classic Roland sound into your existing modular rig has never been easier. Based on the vintage SYSTEM-100m's 110 VCO, VCF, and VCA module, the SYS-510 brings together the best aspects of the SYSTEM-500 into a single voice module. It contains three pristine oscillator waveforms, classic Roland low pass filter with hi-pass switches, and a VCA with multiple outputs. It has inputs for external signals and modulation, and output jacks for both Eurorack and line-level audio. At 20hp and internally normalled for cableless operation, the SYS-510 is an essential building block, whether you’re an experienced user or just diving into modular synthesis.
Inspired by vintage Roland modular synths of the 1970s, the SYSTEM-500 family not only expands on the SYSTEM-100m-based modules, but also explore fresh territory. Designed in Eurorack format, the SYSTEM-500 delivers the classic character and functionality of vintage Roland modular synths, with all the advantages of a modern instrument. The SYSTEM-500 is made to exacting standards in a collaborative design and production process between Malekko in Portland, USA and Roland in Hamamatsu, Japan.
The SYSTEM-500 consists of Eurorack format modules that you can mix and match in any combination to create the ultimate Roland modular synthesizer. Each module is completely analog and has been designed for maximum compatibility with the world of contemporary synthesizer and effects modules. The SYSTEM-500 is a compact, powerful system that opens vast possibilities for sound design and musical exploration.
- Eurorack compatible synthesizer module
- Flexible and compact 20hp module
- Expand your existing Roland System-500
- Based off of Roland's System 110 synthesizer
- Great building block for Eurorack modular systems
- Everything is internally normalled for use without patching
Expand your sound with System-500 modules!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.