- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland SYS-531 Mixer Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21252 000000000 L21252000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the SYSTEM-100m’s 131 output module, the SYS-531 brings an updated approach with convenient and modern features. With six high-quality in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-channel mixer module for Eurorack compatible systems.
- Roland SYSTEM-500 531: MIX Module Overview
- Using the Roland SYSTEM-500 modular series (VCO)
- SYSTEM-500 Sound Patch Examples Mix
- SYSTEM-500 Sound Patch Example 1. "Sync SE (Self Running)"
- SYSTEM-500 Sound Patch Example 3. "LFO Cutoff Bass"
- SYSTEM-500 Sound Patch Example 4. "Zap Kick"
- SYSTEM-500 Sound Patch Example 5. "Filter Kick And Zap"
- SYSTEM-500 Sound Patch Example 8. "Side Chain Kick (Self Running)"
- SYSTEM-500 Sound Patch Example 12. "Press Machines (Self Running)"
- SYSTEM-500 Sound Patch Example 16. "Synth Drum"
Inspired by the SYSTEM-100m’s 131 output module, the SYS-531 brings an updated approach with convenient and modern features. With six high-quality inputs, each with level slider, pan knob, and performance-friendly mute button, the SYS-531 is your central hub for mixing mono or stereo (PRE only) signals. It has high-fidelity sound with low noise, ensuring that your modular rig sounds its best. The six pan knobs are CV controlled so you can create space and dimension, and achieve interesting stereo effects. There’s even a boutique-quality stereo preamp, so you can bring in mic or line level signals –and abusing this preamp’s gain knob gives you pleasing overdriven tones. The headphone section has an easy-to-reach, dedicated volume knob as does the multi-format output section that lets you use both 1/4”and 1/8” cables. There’s even an LED level indicator for visual feedback.
Inspired by vintage Roland modular synths of the 1970s, the SYSTEM-500 family not only expands on the SYSTEM-100m-based modules, but also explore fresh territory. Designed in Eurorack format, the SYSTEM-500 delivers the classic character and functionality of vintage Roland modular synths, with all the advantages of a modern instrument. The SYSTEM-500 is made to exacting standards in a collaborative design and production process between Malekko in Portland, USA and Roland in Hamamatsu, Japan.
The SYSTEM-500 consists of Eurorack format modules that you can mix and match in any combination to create the ultimate Roland modular synthesizer. Each module is completely analog and has been designed for maximum compatibility with the world of contemporary synthesizer and effects modules. The SYSTEM-500 is a compact, powerful system that opens vast possibilities for sound design and musical exploration.
- Eurorack compatible filter module
- Inspired by the SYSTEM-100m’s 131 output module
- Expand your existing Roland System-500
- Boutique-quality stereo preamp built-in
- Multi-format output section with 1/4”and 1/8” outputs
Expand your sound with System-500 modules!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.