Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland Verselab MV-1 Production Studiotrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
All-in-one song production with sounds and tools to assist modern music makers at any level.
- Finish complete songs with inspiring hands-on workflow
- Record vocals with modern effects like Auto-Pitch, Harmonizer and Doubler
- Curated collection of over 3000 sounds for modern styles from the makers of the TR-808
- 4x4 pads and TR-REC step sequencer for drums, basslines and melodic parts
- Songwriting tools and generators get you started and keep you flowing
- Interface with your smartphone, tablet or computer for easy file transfer
- Plug-and-play integration with Roland Zenbeats app expands your production capabilities
- High-quality mixing and mastering effects for pro results
- Make music on the move with power via a mobile battery or USB
- Built-in mic and XLR mic input with phantom power
- Stereo 0.25" I/O, dual headphones jacks and MIDI I/O
Order the Verselab MV-1 Production Studio today.
Verselab MV-1 Production Studio Specifications:
- ZEN-Core: 128 voices (varies according to the sound generator load)
- Looper: 8 (varies according to the available number of Looper track)
- Vocal take: 16 (varies according to the vocal take size)
- Tracks: 7 tracks and 1 vocal track
- Sections: 16 sections
- Vocal take: 16 takes
- Preset Tone: 3,000 or greater
- Preset Drum Kit: 80 or greater
- User Sample (as a Tone or Drum Kit): available by importing from SD card (available total time for User Sample and Vocal take: 12 minutes in mono, 6 minutes in stereo (44.1kHz), available format of User Sample: WAV 32--96 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit (mono, stereo)
- Looper Sample (as a clip of Looper track): available by importing from SD card, recording via EXT IN/Tracks (available total time for Looper Sample: Approx. 60 sec. (44.1kHz), available format of Looper Sample: WAV 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 24-bit, 32-bit, 32-bit float (mono, stereo)
- Track Multi-Effects: 90 types
- Track EQ
- Chorus/Delay: 9 types
- Reverb: 7 types
- Master Effects: 90 types
- Master Compressor
- Master EQ
- Maximum Step: 128 steps (available on a Tone or Drum Kit Track)
- Time Stretch, Pitch Shift (available on a Looper Track)
- 16 characters, 2 lines LCD (with backlit)
- SD card (SDHC supported) for saving Project Data and Audio Data
- PHONES jacks: Stereo 1/4" phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4" phone type
- EXT IN (L/MONO/MIC, R) jacks: 1/4" phone type
- MIC IN: XLR type (phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max.)
- MIDI (IN, OUT1) connectors
- USB port: USB B type (Audio, MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- AC adaptor
- Obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- 2,000 mA (AC adaptor)
- 500 mA (USB bus power)
- 13-15/16" x 8-3/16" x 2-3/8"
- 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.