Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
VR-700 Combo Organfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A legendary Virtual Tone Wheel organ paired with dedicated harmonic bars onboard.
Virtual Tone Wheel Technology
Roland's acclaimed Virtual Wheel technology is central to the V-Combo organ, complete with four-wheel types, nine dedicated harmonic bars, percussion settings, a rotary-speaker simulator, and amp simulators that reproduce the characteristics of speaker cabinets and tube circuits. With five amp types onboard, and with adjustable gain, you can transform the tone on your Roland organ from warm and smooth to full-impact overdrive.
Expressive Organ Performance
The 76-note, velocity-sensitive waterfall keyboard provides fast action and comfort”great for glissando and quick, repetitive strokes. The dedicated harmonic bars let you modify the organ sound naturally in real time, while the D Beam can be used for wheel brakes, ring modulation, spring shock, pitch, filter, and volume. The pitch lever can be used to change the speed of the rotary speaker. You can also split the keyboard to simulate a two-manual setup, and add a pedal board (Roland PK-25A or PK-7A, optional). The front-panel buttons illuminate so you can easily see the controls on dark stages.
Supreme Grand Piano
In addition to its world-class organ emulation, the Roland V-Combo organ has a gorgeous grand piano onboard. Derived from Roland's top-selling digital stage pianos, the VR-700 V-Combo's piano engine is based on 88-key stereo multi-sampling, with every note captured at multiple velocities in meticulous detail.
The Roland VR-700 V-Combo organ is packed with top-quality ensemble sounds, such as vintage electric piano, harpsichord, clav, choir, strings, brass, basses, and more. You can easily split and layer the ensemble sounds with each other or with the organ section; a dedicated Ensemble bar (conveniently colored red) adjusts the volume of the ensemble section so you can quickly mix between the ensemble and organ tones. Favorite buttons are provided for instantly recalling your favorite sounds onstage.
Generate an entire band's worth of sound from the Roland V-Combo's keyboard by triggering backing tracks directly from USB memory key (accepts WAV, AIFF, MP3, and SMF). The USB port can also be used to back up your patch settings and Favorites externally, making it possible to carry your V-Combo sounds and settings in your pocket.
For skill building and play-along fun, the V-Combo has a built-in rhythm-pattern generator. The Roland organ offers 51 rhythm patterns onboard that cover a variety of styles, including funk, rock, swing jazz, Afro-Cuban, and Latin pop. Put a colorful rhythmic twist on your practice sessions as well as your performances.
- Roland's acclaimed Virtual Tone Wheel and COSM technology provide authentic organ sound
- Dedicated harmonic bars, rotary-speaker simulation, and amp models, including Active Amp Enhancer
- 76-key waterfall keyboards offers smooth glissandos, fast action, and provides enough keys for splits
- Full organ simulation with Split function, plus pedal board capability (optional Roland PK-25A, PK-7A)
- Essential ensemble sounds (with tone remain function) onboard, including 88-key multi-sampled pianos, EP, strings, brass, synth pads, and more
- Full polyphony in the organ section, 128-voice polyphony for the ensemble section
- WAV/AIFF/MP3/SMF playback function for backing tracks
- Built-in rhythm patterns for practice and play-along performance
- Store user and system settings onboard and to optional USB memory
- Versatile I/O, including professional XLR outputs
Take the stage with confidence. Order the Roland VR-700 organ and prepare to impress.
VR-700 Combo Organ Specifications:Keyboard
- Waterfall 76-keys (with velocity)
- Organ Part: Virtual Tone Wheel
- Ensemble Part and Player Section: PCM
- Organ: Upper, Lower, Pedal
- Ensemble: 2 parts
- Player: Rhythm/SMF playback/Audio playback
- Organ Part: Full Polyphony
- Ensemble Part and Player Part: 128 voices
- 128 M bytes (in 16-bit linear)
- Harmonic Bar: 16', 5-1/3', 8', 4', 2-2/3', 2', 1-3/5', 1-1/3', 1'
- Vibrato/Chorus: V-1/V-2/V-3/C-1/C-2/C-3
- Percussion: SECOND/THIRD, SOFT, SLOW
- Rotary Sound: SLOW/FAST, BRAKE, ROTARY GAIN
- Tone Wheel Type: VINTAGE 1/VINTAGE 2/SOLID/CLEAN
- Amplifier Type: TYPE 1/TYPE 2/TYPE 3/TYPE 4/TYPE 5
- Tones: 65 tones, 5 rhythm sets, 256 GM2 tones, 9 GM2 rhythm sets (includes SFX set)
- Effect: ON/OFF, CONTROL
- Function: OCTAVE SHIFT, TO LOWER/PEDAL, ENSEMBLE VOLUME
- Rhythm: 51 patterns
- Standard MIDI File: format 0, 1
- Audio File: WAV/AIFF (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear), MP3 (MPEG-1 audio layer 3, 44.1 kHz, 32/40/48/56/64/80/96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320 kbps, Variable Bit Rate)
- Favorite: 64 settings
- Function: SPLIT, LAYER, V-LINK
- D Beam: PITCH/FILTER/VOLUME/WHEEL BRAKE/RING MOD/SPRING SHOCK
- Reverb: ROOM/HALL/CATHEDRAL/SPRING, LEVEL
- External Memory: USB Memory Key
- Display: 7 segment with 3 digits
- OUTPUT: XLR (L, R), Standard Phone type (L/MONO, R)
- PHONES: Stereo Standard type
- CONTROL PEDAL
- EXPRESSION PEDAL
- DAMPER PEDAL
- MIDI: IN, PEDAL IN, OUT
- USB: MIDI, Memory
- AC Inlet
- AC 117 V, 230 V, 240 V
- 13 W
- Music Rest, Power Cord, Owner's Manual
- Size and Weigh
- 1,260mm x 395mm x 128mm (49-5/8" x 15-9/16" x 5-1/16"
- 16.0kg., 35lb. 5 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.