- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ROLI Loop BLOCK
- Write a Review
- J49212 000000000 J49212000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Live Block and Loop Block buttons activate the features you use most. These features are available through the NOISE app too. But with a Live Blo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More control for your BLOCKS.
The Live Block and Loop Block buttons activate the features you use most. These features are available through the NOISE app too. But with a Live Block or Loop Block, you don’t even need to glance at a software menu. You just tap a button.
Connect with a click
The Live Block and Loop Block connect with a click to the Lightpad Block. It couldn’t be more convenient: the buttons are less than a finger-length away from the Lightpad Block’s playable surface. Reconfigure the Blocks however you want, whenever you want — even in the middle of playing a song. Connect a Live Block to the top or bottom, right or left of the Lightpad Block. Connect a Live Block and a Loop Block beside each other, or separate them on either side of the Lightpad Block. If you want to physically disconnect the Blocks, they still work together wirelessly. Loops are key in contemporary music and they are very useful with the BLOCK music-making system.
The second block to get. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.