- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schoenhut 25- Key Traditional Spinet
- Write a Review
- Product H71556
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The first toy piano to be played at Carnegie Hall, Schoenhut's Traditional Spinet is a musical instrument of exceptional quality. This model is popul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
25-key traditional spinet for beginners ages 3 years and up.
The first toy piano to be played at Carnegie Hall, Schoenhut's Traditional Spinet is a musical instrument of exceptional quality. This model is popular with adults as well as children, often the choice of professional musicians. Beautiful melodic tones are produced by little hammers striking steel music rods, the unique sound of Schoenhut toy pianos. Whether for a beginner who shows an interest in music or a child who has already mastered piano techniques, the Schoenhut Traditional Spinet is a perfect choice. Includes Schoenhut's learning system and bench.
For that budding pianist in your household. Order today!
- Dimensions 17" x 10" x 20" (LxWxH)
- Weight: 21 lb.
- Ages: 3 years and up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.