- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schoenhut My First Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46441 000001000 K46441000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 18-key tabletop is perfect for a child’s first piano. Fitting for toddlers, children often are amazed when hearing the lovely chime-like notes t...Click To Read More About This Product
A toy piano that can nurture young pianists.
This 18-key tabletop is perfect for a child’s first piano. Fitting for toddlers, children often are amazed when hearing the lovely chime-like notes that are produced from this toy piano. The width of the keys promotes proper finger placement in the youngest of pianists, enabling an easy transition to a larger piano. Little musicians will love sitting in front of this tabletop piano and performing for a crowd! The “My First Piano,” whether for a special occasion or just for fun, will encourage children on the path to musical stardom.
With so many options for instruments to choose from, why choose Schoenhut? For over 140 years Schoenhut has prioritized safety over everything else. They meet and exceed the safety standards implemented in the United States and Europe. Parents can be reassured knowing that their child is having fun, learning, and enjoying the safest toy instrument in the industry.
- 18-key elite spinet toy piano
- For children who have been introduced to piano
- Schoenhut's patented Tri-Play learning system
- Includes bench
A leader in toy pianos, order Schoenhut today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.