- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sequential Pro 3 Multi-Filter Mono Synthesizer - Special Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73883 000000000 L73883000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sequential Pro 3 boasts three oscillators, three vintage filters, three LFOs, four loopable envelopes, a massive 32-slot mod matrix, and an 16 x ...Click To Read More About This Product
Sequential sets a new benchmark in hybrid synthesis.
The Sequential Pro 3 boasts three oscillators, three vintage filters, three LFOs, four loopable envelopes, a massive 32-slot mod matrix, and an 16 x 16 x 4 sequencer. Throw in dual digital effects and four control voltage ins and outs, and you’ve got a hugely powerful instrument that’s as exciting to program as it is to play.
The Pro 3 is a hybrid of solid, old-school analog synthesis paired with versatile digital technology. Its two voltage controlled oscillators provide warmth and presence while its third wavetable oscillator provides digital edge and grit. With 32 tables of 16 waves each and wave morphing, tonal possibilities are immense. Tuned feedback with grunge, and analog distortion deliver industrial-grade nastiness on demand.
Put all of this sonic power in a three-octave, semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and channel aftertouch, add backlit pitch and mod wheels and a location-sensitive touch slider, and you’ve got one incredibly inspiring synth.
- BE3-oscillator (2 analog, 1 digital), 3-filter synthesizer
- Monophonic or 3-voice paraphonic operation
- Powerful 16-track sequencer
- Versatile control setup for deep exploration
Click or call to order your Special Edition Pro 3 today.
- Two analog, voltage-controlled oscillators, One DSP-based digital wavetable oscillator
- Digital oscillator 3 can function as an LFO for complex wavetable-based modulation
- White noise generator
- 3-voice paraphonic mode with individually-gated envelopes per oscillator
- Three classic filter types: Prophet-6TM low-pass filter; transistor ladder filter with optional
- resonance compensation; OB-6TM state-variable filter
- Three syncable LFOs with phase offset and slew per LFO
- Five waveshapes: triangle, saw, reverse saw, square, and S&H 4 ENVELOPES
- Four ADSR envelopes with delay (Filter, VCA, and two Auxiliary envelopes)
- Tuned feedback with Grunge for extra-aggressive tonal destruction
- Programmable analog distortion
- 32 slot modulation matrix with over 46 mod sources and over 171 mod destinations
- Four control voltage (CV) inputs and outputs for interfacing with modular synths and other CV-compatible devices
- Gate Out for triggering external CV-compatible devices.
- Advanced 16-track sequencer with three modes: normal, gated, and trigger
- 16 tracks and 4 linkable 16-step phrases
- Supports real-time/step input, rests, and variable-length sequences
- Syncs to MIDI clock and external audio and CV input
- Re-latching arpeggiation
- Over 60 knobs and 70 buttons enable deep, comprehensive editing with minimal menu diving
- 512 user and 512 factory programs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.