- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Quadnic
- Write a Review
- #J46978 000000000 J46978000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Quadnic is a 12hp module with four digital oscillators, each with a selection of 64 waveforms, 7 different processing modes (including phase distorti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly capable digital modular oscillator.
Quadnic is a 12hp module with four digital oscillators, each with a selection of 64 waveforms, 7 different processing modes (including phase distortion and wave sequencing), and a dedicated volt-per-octave input.
In unison mode, all 4 OSCs can be played via the 1st 1V/O CV input and widely detuned, or switched to a preset chord formation, a major move beyond the monophonic module behavior.
- 1V/OCT 1 - Oscillator 1, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Controls the pitch of any other oscillator that is set to Slave mode.
- 1V/OCT 2 - Oscillator 2, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 2 when in Master mode.
- 1V/OCT 3 - Oscillator 3, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 3 when in Master mode.
- 1V/OCT 4 - Oscillator 4, 1 Volt per octave input. 0-10V input range. Only affects oscillator 4 when in Master mode.
- Proc CV - Process CV input. +/-5V input range. One CV input for all oscillators, but can be attenuated for individual oscillators using the Process CV control.
- Out 1 - Oscillator 1 output.
- Out 2 - Oscillator 2 output.
- Out 3 - Oscillator 3 output.
- Out 4 - Oscillator 4 output.
Oscillation is where it all starts. This is a great one. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.