- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Seito Rising
- Write a Review
- J46998 000000000 J46998000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Modstar Seito Rising is at once a spine-soothing and bone jarring selection of Boomstar Modular products that work together seamlessly to manifest in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A breathtaking modular analog synthesizer system.
Modstar Seito Rising is at once a spine-soothing and bone jarring selection of Boomstar Modular products that work together seamlessly to manifest in a single incredible instrument. The Modstar Seito Rising comprises MIDI 3 6hp, Router 2hp, Oscillation (x2) 32hp, 4075 12hp, M 2hp, Levels 10hp, Sci-Fi 10hp, Shapers 12hp, Amp 8hp, LFO 2 6hp, and Outs 6hp. All is housed and powered in a sleek and sturdy, carbon-fibre black MONOROCKET M6E case.
SCI FI: Ring Mod, White and Pink Noise, Sample and Hold
“Classic Synth Toolbox,” with LFO and slewing control of S&H
SHAPERS: Dual four stage envelope generator with independently adjustable ATTACK, DECAY, SUSTAIN, and RELEASE stages
AMP: 2 stage Class A discrete design, using 3 pairs of hand matched transistors; Drive—‘70s era “Drive” overdrive/distortion and handy “Drone” control—sends itself its own gate impulse
LFO2: Potent all analog dual LFO module—two different low frequency oscillator circuits provide a variety of modulation options
OUTS: Dual independent output module featuring a stereo 1/4" headphone amplifier output and dual mono 1/4" line level outputs; calibrated and optimized for Boomstar Modular
MIDI 3: Third generation extremely full-featured MIDI to CV converter; calibrated and optimized for Boomstar Modular
MULTIPLE: Passive utility module with two independent
sections of four linked jacks—splits signals into three copies
OSCILLATION: (x2) Class-A, discrete, DC coupled, output buffered, exponential current source, vintage-designed analog oscillator
4075: Arp-flavored Discrete, voltage controlled, 24/db/oct cascaded transconductance low-pass filter—six pairs of hand-matched transistors—Really a 4-pole ARP 4072 (better: more parts and trims) • ROUTER (R): Bidirectional audio/CV switcher
LEVELS: Versatile, low-noise six channel summing mixer/attenuator for audio and CV—pots are wired with logarithmic volume curves
- 2 rows / 106hp each
- Internal depth 4.5 inches (except area over PSU which is 2 7/8)
- External Dimensions with lid attached (H x W x D): 11.5 x 22.5 x 8
- Unit stands vertical or lays on its back
- Stackable if you detach the handle (4 pan head screws)
- 3.5a on the +/-12v rails
- 500ma of +5v per row installed
- 15 Doepfer compatible power connections per row (shrouded and keyed)
- 5 Analogue Solutions power connections per row
- Internally mounted 120v and 240v Power Supply Unit - includes IEC power cable
- Sliding Nuts mounting system - includes mounting screws
Another epic collection from Boomstar Modular.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.