- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studiologic MP-113 Dynamic MIDI Foot Controller Pedal Board
- Write a Review
- 701303 000000000 701303000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Studiologic MP-113 is a 13-note pedal board that lets you control any MIDI keyboard or module with your feet. It's also great as an onstage light...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Outstanding control and a pro look.
The Studiologic MP-113 is a 13-note pedal board that lets you control any MIDI keyboard or module with your feet. It's also great as an onstage lighting controller or for driving an arranger module or keyboard while freeing up your hands for other tasks.
The MP-113 MIDI foot controller features 13 velocity-sensitive pedals with full wood tips for a professional look. It offers full professional control over Program, Bank, Channel, and Transposition.
13 velocity-sensitive pedals
Full wood tips offer a professional look
Full control over Program, Bank, Channel, and Transposition
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.