- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studiologic Numa Compact 2
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50485 000000000 J50485000000000
6-Month* financing available.
StudioLogic has filled a persistent need that exists in the MIDI controller and synth world: in a compact size and lightweight cabinet they have inte...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight, compact and powerful 88-key instrument.
StudioLogic has filled a persistent need that exists in the MIDI controller and synth world: in a compact size and lightweight cabinet they have integrated technologies directly derived from high quality and professional keyboards, and delivered them with a playing feel that is satisfying, and control capacities that are intuitive and powerful.
The Numa Compact 2 is a big step forward in terms of sound quality, digital post processing effects and full MIDI controller features. Thanks to the built-in speakers and the internal digital amplifier, the Numa Compact 2 is suitable and flexible in any musical environment.
Expressive performance with two ergonomically designed metal “Stick” controllers. The programmable Sticks and the Aftertouch add a level musical control not typically found in instrument of this category. You can use it with its high quality built-in speakers, practice at home with your headphones, and plug it to the PA system when performing live.
New OLED display for a clear view. New sound bank section with a wide selection of professional sounds, based on a 1 GB flash memory. New professional FX processor, which allows to perform up to 6 effects simultaneously.
- 88 Keys semi-weighted keys with aftertouch
- 128 Voice polyphony
- 2 Parts: Lower + Upper
- 88 Sounds (Acoustic and Electric Piano, Bass and Guitars, Organ, Synth, Orchestral)
- Up to 6 effects simultaneously
- FX1: Drive, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
- FX2: Rotary, Tremolo, Pan Trem, Delay
- REVERB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring
- Strings Resonance on all Piano sounds with level control
- 1GB Sample memory
- Global Edit (8 parameters), Program Edit (4 parameters), Part Edit (13 parameters), Mixer (Lower / Upper / Zone A / Zone B volume control)
- Master controls: Bass, Treble, Mastering, Volume
- Program Change, Bank Select (LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Volume, Split assign,
- Surround-sound speaker system
- Stick 1: Pitch
- Stick 2: Mod + FX Control
- Audio OUT: 2 x ¼ in. mono jack (L+R)
- Headphones: ¼ in. TRS jack (programmable as Aux out)
- Pedals: Expression, Universal
- MIDI: In, Out
- USB: USB to Host, MIDI, USB powerable (not amplified)
- DC IN: 12V (included)
- Width: 127 cm / 50 in.
- Depth: 23 cm / 9 in.
- Height: 10 cm / 4 in.
- Weight: 7.1 Kg / 15.6 lb.
Powerful and portable. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.