- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studiologic Numa Organ 2
- Write a Review
- Product J31477
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tonewheel organ emulation has been a pursuit of contemporary keyboard manufacturers for decades now. It is a sound that defined large parts of rock, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Astounding tone wheel emulation.
Tonewheel organ emulation has been a pursuit of contemporary keyboard manufacturers for decades now. It is a sound that defined large parts of rock, blues, jazz, rhythm and blues, pop and other music styles, and also one that has been notoriously challenging to reproduce. The shimmering, charming Doppler effect of a Leslie speaker is part of it, along with the complex harmonic content tat drawbar technique introduces.
There have been notable breakthrough instruments over the course of seeking the perfect tonewheel tone, and the StudioLogic Numa Organ 2 may be the next such groundbreaking instrument.
The Numa Organ 2’s Physical Modeling synthesis is one of the most authentic revivals of the sound of an electromechanical tone wheel organ to date. But the Numa Organ 2 is much more. The Numa Organ 2 sound models have been designed to give a wide variety of sounds, derived from the analysis of the chief characteristics of some of the most popular organ sounds in history. You can also build combinations using the drawbars and post-processing effects (Vibrato, Chorus, Rotary, Reverb, Drive, Click, Leakage).
The Numa Organ 2 performs as a clone of some Tone Wheel Organs, and also captures characteristics of old Acoustic & Electronic Organs through customized mixing, editing function and control. Using the reversed octave you can select any one of the seven different sound models between tonewheel Organs, Electric Organs and Church diapason. With the extended control panel you can use more than 30 physical controls, including an incredibly effective drawbar set, to fit the sound to your favorite taste.
Any sound combination can be stored in one of the 12 memory locations and can be immediately recalled from the reversed octave. Modern and old school at the same time, you can connect the instrument to a computer through the USB port, and you can even control a real Leslie® by the 11-pins port.
- 61 + 12 semi-weighted, organ waterfall keys
- 12 Presets with seven Organ Sound Models Effects processor
- Two audio outputs (L/R), 6.3mm jack 1 x Stereo Audio In, 3.5 mm mini jack
- Two headphones outputs
- Two USB (MIDI / Updates) MIDI (In / Out / Thru) Pedal (Sustain / Expression)
An ideal solution for the organ player. This should be on your short list of possible organ keyboards.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.