- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studiologic SL73 STUDIO 73-Key Hammer-Action MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
- #L01026 000000000 L01026000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SL73 STUDIO offers the same innovative technology of the sophisticated Hammer Action TP/100 with 3 contacts per key and Aftertouch, just in a sma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Same great playability as its big brother, but in a smaller, more compact form.
The SL73 STUDIO offers the same innovative technology of the sophisticated Hammer Action TP/100 with 3 contacts per key and Aftertouch, just in a smaller size. Thanks to this keyset, the SL73 STUDIO is very portable, yet it provides the incredibly versatile touch and playability of the renowned SL line. As all the other SL Controllers, the SL73 STUDIO is very easy to operate, thanks to the large color display, the main Encoder with navigation controls plus built in click and it’s a perfect solution for stage and studio setups.
To get the best out of this product, the SL Editor allows you to edit all available SL parameters with a very intuitive and interactive user interface. When the SL73 STUDIO is connected to the computer (via USB) and the SL Editor is open, the communication is set in real time and all editing are transmitted to the unit directly, with no need of any offline action.
Experience the sound and performance of Studiologic!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.