- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Teenage Engineering PO-35 Speak
- Write a Review
- K47292 000000000 K47292000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Record and synthesize voices using eight different engines with PO-35 Speak. The PO-35 use the built in microphone to instantly record your own voice...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Part of the 3rd generation Pocket Operator, Metal Series.
Record and synthesize voices using eight different engines with PO-35 Speak. The PO-35 use the built in microphone to instantly record your own voice, and completely change its character. Play with it, sequence it and add effects and drums on top. Vocal synthesizer and sequencer with built-in microphone for eight different voice character sampling.
- Microphone for sampling
- 120 seconds sample memory
- Parameter locks
- Step multiplier
- 8 voice characters
- 8 effects
- Transpose and change scale
- Built-in speaker
- 3.5mm audio I/O
- Replaceable drum sounds with microtonic (sold separately)
- Jam sync
- Animated LCD display
- Folding stand
- Break away lock tab
- Clock + alarm clock
- Battery powered (2xAAA)
- 1 month battery life
- 2 year standby time
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.