- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator - Arcade PO-20
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J29899 000000000 J29899000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pocket Operator series is a fun and portable way to make electronic music, and the PO-28 is perfect for the fan of crazy bleeps and dings and oth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sounds from the arcade and a powerful sequencer in a handheld package.
The Pocket Operator series is a fun and portable way to make electronic music, and the PO-28 is perfect for the fan of crazy bleeps and dings and other sounds you might find in a vintage arcade. It’s hard to describe a sound set, but picture this: it’s 1982 and a brand new magic video game cabinet has arrived at the local amusement arcade. Somehow the machine is stuck in sound debug mode. Now you’re getting the idea.
synthesized arcade sounds sequencer parameter locks chord chaining 16 sounds 16 punch-in effects built-in speaker 3.5 mm audio I/O jam sync LCD display folding stand watch + alarm clock 1 month battery life (normal use 1h/day)
Order today. This one is a riot.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.