- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator PO-32 tonic
- Write a Review
- J50455 000001000 J50455000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PO-32 tonic is the next level pocket operator, featuring a built-in microphone and import / export functionality. PO-32 tonic is a powerful drum ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New device from TA.
The PO-32 tonic is the next level pocket operator, featuring a built-in microphone and import / export functionality. PO-32 tonic is a powerful drum and percussion synthesizer a result of a fruitful collaboration with Magnus Lidström of sonic charge, creator of award-winning audio plugins and the man behind the CWO effect in OP-1.
Unique to PO-32 tonic is its wide range of sonic capabilities, a fresh selection of new punch-in fx, a built-in microphone allowing direct transfer of sounds and pattern data between units, as well as the ability to allow users of the standard desktop version ofmicrotonic to shape sounds, generate new patches and pattern data, and transfer this wirelessly back to the PO-32 tonic. For the first time pocket operator users can easily import, export and share their music with the world, opening up unlimited potential.
- Mic for transferring sounds
- 16 fully customizable sounds
- 16 punch-in effects
- 16 step sequencer
- Parameter locks • built-in speaker
- 3.5 mm audio i/o • jam sync
- Lcd display
- Folding stand
- Watch + alarm clock
- Battery powered (2 x aaa)
- 1 month battery life
- Pattern chaining, up to 64 patterns
- Compatible with microtonic vst/au
The sharing aspect and the microphone make this a big deal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.