- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waldorf cmp1 Eurorack Compression Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41619 000000000 J41619000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A true high-end analogue compressor not only adds punch to your signal, but it also can be modulated in intriguing and unconventional ways. Side...Click To Read More About This Product
High-end compressor module for Eurorack systems.
A true high-end analogue compressor not only adds punch to your signal, but it also can be modulated in intriguing and unconventional ways. Side-chaining with a adjustable balance control will open a huge set of modular possibilities. The cmp1 has all the features you expect from a modern compressor including attack and release control, automatic and manual modes, hard and soft knee as well as output gain and bleed amount of the original signal.
- True analogue high-end compressor
- Flexible side-chaining
- Control path based on controllable balance of side and main signal
- RMS and Peak modes
- Threshold and compression controllable from panel with additional CV-inputs
- Attack & Release in manual or automatic mode
- Hard- and soft-knee compression
- Bleeding control for mixing original signal to compressed output
- Overall gain control
- Separate output of detector signal for use as envelope follower
- Additional level control input for optional use as exponential VCA
Add the cmp1 to your rack today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.