- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waldorf Iridium Digital Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77373 000001000 L77373000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Waldorf Music introduces the Iridium Synthesizer ‘sibling’ to the widely popular Quantum Synthesizer. Iridium brings the futuristic functionality and...Click To Read More About This Product
The advanced features of Quantum in a compact desktop format.
Waldorf Music introduces the Iridium Synthesizer ‘sibling’ to the widely popular Quantum Synthesizer. Iridium brings the futuristic functionality and advanced tonality of Quantum into a compact functional desktop format. The Iridium synth features many of the same great features Quantum has, including a large haptic help touch screen display and the same selectable sound generation processes (OSC 1, OSC2, and OSC3). Plus, Iridium and Quantum sounds are cross-compatible, meaning that sounds can be seamlessly transferred between the two synths. Living up to the high-quality synthesizer standards you've come to expect from Waldorf, the Iridium synthesizer delivers a host of powerful sounds and controls, designed to inspire.
- Digital polyphonic synthesizer
- 16 voices polyphony
- Fully stereo signal path
- Up to 7,000 sound patch capacity
- High resolution multitouch display
- Dual timbral: split or layered mode
- 3 stereo digital oscillators each capable of 5 synthesis algorithms
- 4 x 4 pad matrix for sequencer, arpeggiator, sampler or live performing control
- 6 LFOs in poly and global mode with extensive parameter set
- Extensive modulation matrix with 40 slots and easy via controller assignments
- Patch compatible to Quantum 2.0 patches, exchangeable in both directions
- 4 CV Continuous Control inputs for connecting EuroRack modules or compatible devices
Compact, high-quality, and powerful. Order your Iridium digital polyphonic synthesizer today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.