- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waldorf KB37 Eurorack Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41620 000000000 J41620000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
More and more synthesizer enthusiasts recognize the Eurorack as a huge playground for sound design. Collecting sound modules is like a “fun addiction...Click To Read More About This Product
Keyboard and rack system for Eurorack modules.
More and more synthesizer enthusiasts recognize the Eurorack as a huge playground for sound design. Collecting sound modules is like a “fun addiction” where the musician can precisely customize his setup as he goes along without spending a huge amount of money all at once. It’s a system that can grow over time into a massively versatile and totally flexible musical instrument.
Waldorf developers came up with a keyboard that is both intuitive for the beginner and versatile for the professional. And it’s just as solid and elegant as all their instruments they build at Waldorf in Germany. kb37 is a compact and rugged performance instrument. It can house up to 107 HP of modules in its conveniently angled panel that sits right on top of the super high-quality Fatar TP9 keyboard.
With its high-resolution and temperature stable 16-bit CV interface, it provides extremely flexible control for your modules. MIDI channels are programmable, making the kb37 the perfect partner for both studio and stage.
It provides perfect connectivity to all your modules to serve both the player and the sound designer’s desires with an array of real-time control elements such as pitch and mod wheels. The professional, full-sized 37-note keybed transmits velocity and aftertouch.
- Fatar TP9 37-keys keyboard with aftertouch
- Pitchbend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- Selectable note priority
- Octave up/down switch
- Gate retrigger
- Width: 545mm, 107 HP
- Eurorack compatible bus
- Bus CV & Gate linkable to CV interface via jumpers
- Built-in regulated power-supply (+12V/-12V, 1.5A)
- 8 CV outputs
- 3 user-assignable MIDI controllers
- 3 Trigger outputs
- Clock & Reset outputs for MIDI sync
Create you own custom modular keyboard with Eurorack modules.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.