- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Williams Allegro 2 Plus Digital Piano Intro Package
- Write a Review
- L30217 000000001 L30217000000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A great entry into digital pianos, this Williams' package features the Allegro 2 Plus along with a single braced X-style keyboard stand. The Williams...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect entry level piano and sturdy stand combo.
A great entry into digital pianos, this Williams' package features the Allegro 2 Plus along with a single braced X-style keyboard stand. The Williams Allegro 2 Plus is a full-size digital piano with 88 hammer-action weighted keys and a brilliant new custom sound library. Enjoy 10 great sound samples including classical and modern pianos as well as favorite electronic keyboards and synths. Plus, special Modulation/FX control provides realistic rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments.
With easy-to-use controls, graphic LCD display, split/layer function, metronome and built-in speakers, the Allegro 2 Plus is easy to navigate and play, right out of the box. Run the Allegro 2 Plus on batteries or use the included AC power supply. Sustain pedal included.
The Musician’s Gear KBX1 Single-Braced Keyboard Stand is the ideal and affordable stand for small and medium-weight keyboards. Its six adjustment settings provide a custom setup for optimal placement, while its spring-loaded handle offers quick, on-the-fly changes. Made with heavy-duty steel construction and non-slip rubber end caps so your instrument stays where you put it.
- 88 hammer-action weighted keys for ultra-realistic piano feel
- Williams sound library with unique, hi-definition instrument sounds
- USB/MIDI connectivity for added flexibility for computers and recording
- Includes power supply, sustain pedal
- Ideal for small and medium height keyboards
- Six adjustment settings for custom setup
- Easy-release handle for quick adjustments
- Steel construction with non-slip end caps
Order today and save!
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Hammer-action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of sounds: 10
- Polyphony (max): 64
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI Connectivity: Over USB
- Line output: L/MONO, R
- Line input: N/A
- USB Connectivity: 1
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: N/A
- Bluetooth: N/A
- Recording/Playback Yes
- Accompaniment styles: N/A
- Preset songs: 10
- Effects: Reverb, chorus
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: N/A
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: No
- Equalizer: No
- Arpeggio: No
- Other: Ambience, rotary, more
- Width: 52.75 in.
- Height: 5.4 in.
- Depth: 15.3 in.
- Weight: 52 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: N/A
- Stand or bench included: Stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.