- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Williams Allegro III Keyboard Intro Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48167 000000000 L48167000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This introductory piano bundle gives you the Williams Allegro III paired with a Proline PL100 Keyboard Stand for a ready-to-play package. The Wi...Click To Read More About This Product
88-key weighted action digital piano with accessories.
This introductory piano bundle gives you the Williams Allegro III paired with a Proline PL100 Keyboard Stand for a ready-to-play package. The Williams Allegro III is an 88 weighted-key digital piano with superior sounds and breakthrough features that are ideal for the advancing student or the professional player who appreciates nuanced key control and high-quality sound. Taken from the Williams Custom Sound Library, it features 10 high-resolution sounds including Pianos, Electric Pianos, Organs, Strings and Bass, recorded using the finest instruments in the world with full dynamic ranges.
The newly improved, weighted piano-action keyboard, allows for quick, responsive feel and control over the entire key range. The dual-driver speakers deliver all those lush tones with outstanding clarity and volume. Bluetooth MIDI functionality connects the Allegro III wirelessly to your iPhone or iPad to run iOS apps such as educational software like the McCarthy Music Teaching app. Plus, the Williams iOS app provides easy access to your Allegro III for adjusting sounds and controls as well as other features to improve your keyboard skills. The Allegro III can run on batteries or with the included AC power supply.
Proline PL100 Keyboard Stand
The Proline PL100 Keyboard Stand is a metal x-stand with a clutch mechanism that won’t wear out over time. ProLine's sturdy keyboard stands support medium to full-sized keyboards, as well as DJ gear and mixers. Featuring unique, adjustable rubber feet for wobble-free stability and a knock-down design for a small footprint when disassembled, the PL100 will support your gear in the studio or on the road.
- 88-key weighted piano-action keyboard
- Williams Custom Sound Library (piano, electric piano, organ, strings, and bass)
- Bluetooth MIDI connectivity
- Free downloadable Williams iOS app
- Convenient, built-in metronome
- Built-in full-frequency dual-driver speakers
- Solid music rest supports tablets like Apple’s iPad
- Battery or AC operation
- Includes power supply and sustain pedal
- Adjustable height
- Sturdy metal construction
- For small to medium keyboards
- Fully-welded contact points
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.