Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Williams Symphony Grand II Digital Micro Grand Piano With Bench Black 88 Keytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Williams Symphony Grand II Digital Micro Grand Piano With Bench Black 88 Key$2,299.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The Symphony Grand II offers a large, 2GB sound library. This unmatched collection of instruments includes an “unlooped” piano sample, recorded for the natural duration of each note along with multilayered dynamics a fully expressive grand piano sound.
With 172 sounds, including keyboard, brass, ethnic, percussion and more, you can find and play virtually any instrument at a touch of a button. Its 256-note polyphony provides plenty of playing depth and realism, especially ideal for more complicated passages or orchestrations. And for superior playability and feel, the Symphony Grand II includes a responsive 88-note Fatar graded, hammer action keyboard, plus multi-colored keyboard LEDs for integration with internal features and educational software.
For music/audio playback from your phone or tablet, use either the Bluetooth wireless feature, built in USB, or the Stereo AUX Input jack placed conveniently near the music rest. Bluetooth wireless MIDI connects to computers, tablets or phones. USB device and host interfaces also allow connections to computers for use with DAWs and apps.
The Symphony Grand II includes a large, 4.3” easy-to-read color LCD screen for quick and easy menu navigation and selection. Built-in effects include Reverb, Chorus and Modulation FX processing—including realistic rotary control and adjustable tremolos—resulting in extraordinarily rich sounds across the entire spectrum of instruments. Its 100-Watt, eight-speaker system offers multi-dimensional and room-filling sound, ideal for larger practice rooms, rehearsal halls and studios.
Comes with Skoove LE educational software, which includes piano lessons at every level using popular songs and classic works. Using either USB or Bluetooth, Skoove grades your performance for continuous improvement. Learn at your own pace, or contact piano instructors through the app for help. Plus, Skoove LE works with the Symphony Grand II’s keyboard lights for additional feedback. The full-color LEDs on the Symphony Grand II shows the notes to play and highlights wrong notes.
The Williams Symphony Grand II includes a matching padded bench and adds a classic look to any home.
- Large, 2GB sound library filled with realistic sounds
- Stereo grand piano sample with six velocity layers, recorded for the natural duration of each note for unmatched, realistic sounds as well as multiple dynamics.
- 172 sounds include keyboard, brass, strings, percussion and more
- Huge 256-note polyphony for virtuoso playing and complex arrangements
- 88-Note, Fatar™ piano-weighted keybed for superior and nuanced playability
- Advanced, multiple-color keyboard LEDs, ideal for educational software
- Bluetooth® wireless audio and USB audio for music playback
- Bluetooth wireless MIDI connects to computers, tablets or phones
- USB device and host connections for MIDI playback and DAW setups
- Easy-to-read 4.3” color LCD for quick and easy playing and option selections
- 180 Accompaniment styles with drums and backing tracks
- Reverb, Chorus and Modulation FX effect processors
- Realistic Rotary, Phaser, and Tremolo effects
- Stereo 1/8” Aux input
- Eight-Speaker sound system for multi-dimensional, room-filling sound
- Convenient two-headphone output to accommodate another player or instructor
- Matching padded piano bench included
- Includes Skoove LE interactive piano software which works with the key lights to help you learn to play
Symphony Grand II Digital Micro Grand Piano With Bench Specifications:
- 55” W x 36.5” H x 37.8” D
- Weight: 225 lb.
- 100W, 8-speaker sound system
- 4.3" color display
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.