- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Clavinova CLP625 Console Digital Piano with Bench
- Write a Review
- Product J53754
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CLP-625 is an ideal first piano for beginners or as a home piano for experienced players. It is the entry-level Clavinova, but offers qualities t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The introductory CLP piano, affordable and loaded with features.
The CLP-625 is an ideal first piano for beginners or as a home piano for experienced players. It is the entry-level Clavinova, but offers qualities that even the most discriminating piano players will appreciate. At its heart are meticulously sampled Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial pianos along with Yamaha’s widely acclaimed Graded Hammer 3X (GH3X) keyboard action with escapement feel.
New to CLP-625 is a Binaural CFX sample that makes playing with headphones a truly immersive experience. Now with Key-Off samples as well as Damper and String Resonance samples, the entry-level CLP has never sounded better. Connect to your iOS device or your computer using the USB port to experience a wealth of entertainment and educational apps.
GH3X (Graded Hammer 3X) keyboard action with synthetic ebony & ivory keytops is a technology exclusive to Yamaha that features three sensors and an escapement mechanism, creating a response and feel that is very much like that of a grand piano.
Binaural CFX Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound that creates the perspective of the player position through headphones. Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string, and String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, emulating to a fine detail the behavior of acoustic pianos. Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings. The combined effect of all of these nuances of the piano samples creates an extraordinarily satisfying musical experience.
Acoustic Optimizer physically adjusts the acoustic flow by using a special design and position within the instrument to control resonance and enrich the overall sound.
Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) automatically adjusts the EQ of the built-in stereo speaker system to the player's setting, ensuring the richest tone at any volume level.
Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the spatial distribution of sound in the listener's headphones, creating the sensation that sound is coming directly from the piano, rather than from the headphones. The USB TO HOST port allows players to connect to and interact with a wide variety of educational, creative and entertaining musical applications on a computer or mobile device.
Be sure to check out the complete selection of Yamaha Clavinova Digital Pianos available at Musician's Friend.
- Satisfying action and breathtaking sound
- Built-in (removable) stand with three-pedal attachment
- Powerful stereo amplification system
- Handsome, richly finished cabinet
- Advanced sample attributes
Affordable and satisfying, an ideal home piano.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: GH3X, E&I keytops
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: H/M/S/Fixed
- Number of sounds: 10
- Polyphony (max): 256
- Layer/Split: Yes
- AUX input: Yes
- MIDI Connectivity: In/Out/Thru
- Output: N/A
- Line input: N/A
- USB Connectivity: to Host
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: USB to Host
- Bluetooth: No
- Recording/Playback 2 track, MIDI only
- Accompaniment styles: N/A
- Preset songs: 50
- Display: N/A; Panel control
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Half-pedal function, sust, soft
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: No
- Equalizer: No
- Arpeggio: No
- Other: Brilliance
- Width: 53.25 in.
- Height: 32.25 in.
- Depth: 16.3 in.
- Weight: 99 lbs.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: N/A
- Stand or bench included: Both
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.