Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Yamaha CP1 - 88-Key Stage Piano Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The ultimate in acoustic and vintage electronic piano touch and tone.
Each individual part of the Yamaha CP1 electronic stage piano was specifically designed to reflect Yamaha's commitment to making a timeless 88-key piano keyboard with lasting value. The classic wooden side panels and the vintage textured top call up memories of legendary keyboards from the past. The brilliant vacuum fluorescent display, brushed aluminum volume knob, and lighted Yamaha logo reflect the state-of-the-art, cutting edge technology under the hood. The knobs, switches, and intuitive user interface are all laid out for optimum ease of use in performance. All these design elements come together in this Yamaha piano keyboard to make a stunning visual statement on stage. The CP1 is an elegant blend of tradition and innovation with attention to detail and quality in every component.
A unique Spectral Component Modeling tone generation system recreates the sound of acoustic and vintage electronic pianos faithfully. This technology responds to the player's touch, allowing more creative expression than ever before. Yamaha even developed a special NW-STAGE wooden key action specifically to meet the demands of top pros. Simply put, this combination of touch and tone make the Yamaha CP1 a remarkably expressive stage piano with crowning quality.
- SCM (Spectral Component Modeling) tone-generating system
- 17 selected acoustic and vintage electric piano sounds
- NW-STAGE wooden, weighted keyboard
- Customize function to create your original piano sound
- User-interface specialized for live stage performance
- Convenient master keyboard function
- 3-pedal unit (with sustain, sostenuto, and soft) included
- Steinberg Cubase AI5 DAW software bundled
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Express your passion for playing when you order the CP1 stage piano today.
CP1 - 88-Key Stage Piano Specifications:
- Maximum polyphony: 128
- Tone generator: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling)
- Preset: 16 x 3 banks
- User: 16 x 3 banks
- External: 16 x 3 banks (USB Flash Memory)
- Parts: 2
- Piano block: 17 piano types
- Modulation effect block: 10 types
- Power-amplifier/Compressor block: 8 types
- Reverb: 8 types
- Master equalizer: 5-band
- Control interface:
- Keyboard: 88 keys, NW-STAGE keyboard (wooden, synthetic-ivory, weighted keyboard)
- Display: 55 characters x 2 lines; vacuum fluorescent display (VFD)
- Controllers: pitch bend wheel, master volume, knobs 1 to 6
- Line out: L/MONO, R (Unbalanced), L, R (Balanced)
- Headphones: headphones jack (stereo-phone)
- Foot switch: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Assignable
- Foot controller: 2
- MIDI: in, out, thru
- USB: to host, to device
- Power consumption: 28W
- Dimensions: 6.8" H x 54-1/2" W x 16-1/2" D
- Weight: 60 lb.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.