- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha MD-BT01 Wireless Bluetooth 5-Pin MIDI Adapter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J40336 000000000 J40336000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Simple and easy wireless connection of instruments with MIDI IN/OUT terminals to iOS devices and Mac makes it easy to use a wide range of music appli...Click To Read More About This Product
MIDI over Bluetooth.
Simple and easy wireless connection of instruments with MIDI IN/OUT terminals to iOS devices and Mac makes it easy to use a wide range of music applications wirelessly for even more enjoyable performing and composing.
Wirelessly connect your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) to your Bluetooth-enabled instrument and avoid having to reconnect every time you play. Use music apps without cables and enjoy the freedom that wireless technology brings to your performances.
How to Connect
1. Connect MD-BT01 to your instrument’s MIDI IN/OUT terminals.
2. Open the app on your iOS device.
3. In the app, turn on MIDI Bluetooth.
Enjoy playing your musical instruments with a range of music apps
Yamaha music applications offer a variety of ways to enhance musical performance:
Controller apps allowing one-touch configuration of Digital Pianos' internal metronomes and other functions
Customize digital drum kits using an intuitive app interface
Use with tone generation apps to access a wide variety of sounds not available in the instrument itself
Record your daily practice sessions with ease, then play them back to analyze difficult passages
Visual effects that add dynamic graphics to your live performances
A wireless MIDI connection means you don’t have to worry about plugging anything into your iOS device. You can charge your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) while using apps and not worry about the battery running out.
- Compatible Devices: iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Mac with Bluetooth 4.0 installed
- Comaptible OS: iOS 8 or later, OSX Yosemite or later
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.