- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha MOXF8 Synthesizer Package
- Write a Review
- J20007 000000000 J20007000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This performance package has at its heart the 88-key MOXF8, and includes a pair of Akai RPM3 studio monitors, a pair of Musician's Gear MG900 Studio ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
88-key synthesizer with monitors, headphones, stand bench and sustain pedal.
This performance package has at its heart the 88-key MOXF8, and includes a pair of Akai RPM3 studio monitors, a pair of Musician's Gear MG900 Studio Headphones, an On-Stage Stands KT7800+ Keyboard Bench, a Musician's Gear stand, a Proline Professional Sustain Pedal and a 20' instrument cable.
The Yamaha Motif is among the most respected keyboards of the current century. Through its many reincarnations, it has always been among the most revered instruments in professional stage and studio keyboard performance. The Yamaha MOXF8 is the latest iteration of this noble tradition, and stands again as a model of sonic excellence and technical functionality.
Yamaha has updated the popular MOX Series with the latest MOTIF XF technology by adding more sounds, more effects and even a Flash board option slot. Because it's compatible with MOTIF XF and MOX data, the MOXF has a huge collection of sound and sample libraries and optional software available right out of the box. Expandable, portable, affordable, and compatible with a wide range of other products, these instruments bring MOTIF music production power to a whole new generation of musicians and producers. See #J00610 for a more complete description of the MOXF8.
The MOXF boasts a rich collection of instrument voices that includes pianos, electric pianos, strings, wind instruments, orchestral sounds, guitars, basses, and drums, as well as a wide variety of vintage and modern synth sounds. Of special note are the detailed digital re-creations of two Yamaha grand pianos (a 9-ft CFIIIS and a 7-ft S6) that only an acoustic piano manufacturer could achieve. The finely-detailed reproduction of even very subtle nuances has resulted in exquisitely crafted piano voices that will satisfy even the most demanding players.
- MOXF8 88-Key Weighted Synth
- RPM3 Production Monitors with USB Audio Interface
- On-Stage Stands KT7800+ Keyboard Bench
- Two Standard 1/4" Straight Instrument Cable Black 20 Foot
- Proline Professional Sustain Pedal
- KS7190 Single-braced Stand
- Musician's Gear MG900 Studio Headphones
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.