- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha MX49 49 Key Music Production Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Product J42583
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MX49 is a 49-key music synthesizer which combines Motif XS sounds, USB Audio/MIDI connectivity and advanced DAW/VST controller features at a groundbr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Motif Sounds for Inspiration, Xtensive Controller Integration. It doesn't get better than this.
MX49 is a 49-key music synthesizer which combines Motif XS sounds, USB Audio/MIDI connectivity and advanced DAW/VST controller features at a groundbreaking level of affordability.
- Expand your sound palette with FM Essential: a FREE iOS FM synthesizer app with effects, drum loops and more Class Compliant USB Audio/MIDI for true plug-and-play connectivity without installing any drivers
- New finish options: in addition to classic black (BK), check out the new attention-grabbing blue (BU)!
- Motif Sound Engine: layer, zone, switch, cycle, randomize and control up to 8 elements within a single voice Virtual Circuit Modeling re-creates the sound and behavior of vintage effects and signal processors
- 128 notes of polyphony ensures dropout-free performance playing live or with full 16-track sequences
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings. Record/playback stereo audio and 16 channels of MIDI data via a single USB cable without any external devices DAW Remote controls the transport, mixer and software instruments directly from the front panel controls.
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Auto power off saves energy by shutting down after a period of inactivity
Great sounds with strong controller capacity. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear