- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha P-515 Digital Piano Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73746 000001001 L73746000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This bundle of essentials will have you playing your new P-515 digital piano right away. Set it up on the included double-braced keyboard stand, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A digital piano, keyboard stand and piano bench, all in one bundle.
This bundle of essentials will have you playing your new P-515 digital piano right away. Set it up on the included double-braced keyboard stand, and play in comfort on the PKBB1 bench.
Yamaha P-515 Digital Piano, Black
Yamaha PKBB1 Keyboard Bench
The Yamaha PKBB1's ultra-thick padding, extra-wide single seat, and adjustable height ensure the utmost comfort. The bench folds up for your traveling convenience. 17-1/2" to 19-1/2" height.
Musician's Gear KBX2 Double-Braced Keyboard Stand, Black
The Musician’s Gear KBX2 Double-Braced Keyboard Stand can support medium-weight keyboards plus MIDI controllers and much more. Six height adjustment settings allow to you achieve the most comfortable placement for optimal performance on stage and in the studio. And its spring-loaded handle offers quick, on-the-fly changes. Made with heavy-duty steel construction and non-slip rubber end caps so your instrument stays where you put it.
- Yamaha P-515 Digital Piano, Black
Yamaha PKBB1 Keyboard BenchMusician's Gear KBX2 Double-Braced Keyboard Stand, Black
Order today to bundle up on these keyboard essentials.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.