- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PSR-E273 61-Key Portable Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73902 000000000 L73902000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An update of the popular Yamaha PSR-E263, the PSR-E273 Portable Keyboard is packed full of great sounds and features. Its ultra-portable design makes...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-portable keyboard featuring a wide variety of sounds and functions.
An update of the popular Yamaha PSR-E263, the PSR-E273 Portable Keyboard is packed full of great sounds and features. Its ultra-portable design makes it easy to take your music anywhere. Take advantage of the Yamaha PSR-E273’s 384 instrument voices, 17 drum/SFX kits and 100 styles to create your own music. With built-in effects, like reverb and chorus, you can experiment and find your unique sound. The AUX input turns the PSR-E273 into a speaker system for your devices, or for easy play along.
Ideal for aspiring musicians and developing players, the Yamaha PSR-E273 has an onboard lesson feature and Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) to learn 100 preset songs. The Quiz Mode helps develop your musical ear by playing sounds effects and notes and letting you choose the corresponding key to play. The built-in recorder allows you to capture performances and play them back to help you improve.
- 384 Voices + 17 drum/SFX kits, 130 auto accompaniment Styles
- 112 Songs, easy Song Book (available via web download)
- Nine-step lesson function (Yamaha Education Suite)
- Recording function, AUX IN jack for connecting an external audio source
- Master EQ / Ultra-Wide Stereo
- Compact and portable design with battery option (AAx6)
Built-in speakers, lots of sounds and rhythms with an onboard lesson suite. Order today.
- Number of keys: 61 Key
- Action: Synth action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 384 Voices + 17 drum/SFX kits
- Polyphony (max): 32-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Reverb: 9 types
- Chorus: 5 types
- Master EQ: 6 types
- Ultra-wide Stereo: 3-types
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Temp Range: 11–280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (approx.0.2Hz Increments)
- Duo: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI connectivity: Not specified
- Line output: Yes
- Line input: Yes
- USB Connectivity: No
- Headphone jacks: Yes
- Pedal inputs: Yes
- Storage type: Not specified
- Expandability available: No
- Onboard Features
- Recording/Playback Yes
- Accompaniment styles: 158
- Preset songs: 1
- Display: Yes
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Not specified
- Width: 37 in.
- Height: 4.125 in.
- Depth: 12.5 in.
- Weight: 8 lb. (not including batteries)
- Power adapter: Sold separately
- Batteries: AA x6
- Amplifier: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Speakers: 4.72" x 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.