- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PSS-A50 Mini-Key Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73406 000000000 L73406000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha PSS-A50 is a high-quality mini-keyboard inherited from the Yamaha reface series. The reface series is highly regarded by professionals for...Click To Read More About This Product
From performing to recording, this mobile keyboard can do it all.
The Yamaha PSS-A50 is a high-quality mini-keyboard inherited from the Yamaha reface series. The reface series is highly regarded by professionals for its outstanding touch, feel and expressive power. The PSS-A50 runs on four AA batteries or a USB mobile battery making it easy to take on road trips, jam sessions or even the recording studio. The included USB power cable also lets you plug into a computer or AC outlet.
Tools to Inspire and Capture the MomentThe PSS-A50 packs pro-level features, sounds and effects—like Motion Effect—in a small body. Its built-in arpeggiator can inspire new ideas, allowing you to create phrases and rhythms at the touch of a key. To help you capture the magic, use the PSS-A50’s Phrase Recorder to loop, playback and record.
Anytime, AnywhereYou can connect the Yamaha PSS-A50 to a home recording setup or a mobile device. Or, when you want to step inside your music and not be distracted by the outside world, simply plug in your favorite pair of headphones. This automatically disables the built-in speaker, giving you the privacy you need.
- High-quality and touch-sensitive mini keyboard with 37 keys
- 42 Voices (instruments)
- 138 Arpeggio types
- Phrase recorder
- Motion Effect
- USB-MIDI connection
- Light and compact
- Built-in speaker / Headphones jack
- Battery and USB bus powered (USB power adaptor is sold separately)
Find your own musical voice with this ultra-portable keyboard. Order today.
- CONTROL INTERFACE
- Number of Keys: 37
- Type: HQ mini (High-Quality mini)
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Max Polyphony: 32
- Preset Number of Voices: 40 Voices + 2 Drum Kits
- EFFECT FUNCTIONS
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Arpeggio Types: 138 types
- Motion Effect: 34 types
- Recording: MIDI data, Number of Phrases: 1 (Approx. 700 notes; fewer when recording using effects such as Motion Effect)
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 11 - 280, Tap Tempo (32–280)
- Octave Button: -04 to +04
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 427.0 - 440.0 - 453.0 Hz (Approx.0.2Hz Increments)
- Stereo mini jack: (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- USB TO HOST: Yes (MIDI, USB micro B)
- AMPLIFIER & SPEAKERS
- Amp: 1.4W
- Speakers: Single 3.15" (8 cm) speaker
- Power Consumption: 1.5 W
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Compatible Batteries: Four AA alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries
- Included Accessories: Owner’s Manual, USB cable, Online Member Product Registration
- Sold Separately: USB power adaptor 5 V/500 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 19-15/16" x 7-15/16" x 2-1/8" (506 mm x 201 mm 54 mm)
- Weight (not including batteries): 2 lb., 10 oz (1.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.