- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha VL70-M Virtual Acoustic Tone Generator
- Write a Review
- Product 700755
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha's half-rackspace monophonic Virtual Acoustic Tone Generator delivers rich, resonant acoustic sounds. The VL70-M module features 256 presets in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An exceptionally powerful, flexible creativity tool.
Yamaha's half-rackspace monophonic Virtual Acoustic Tone Generator delivers rich, resonant acoustic sounds. The VL70-M module features 256 presets in 2 banks, VL-XG mode with effects, BC and WX input, and more. VA Synthesis unique to Yamaha offers computer-based physical modeling technology which accurately simulates the complex vibrations, resonances, reflections, and other acoustic phenomena that occur in real wind and string instruments to produce high-quality monophonic voices.
The tone generator's effects section includes reverb, chorus, variation, and distortion effects. While many parameters can be edited via the panel controls, Yamaha's website has peripheral voice editing software to extend your capabilities.
The Visual Editor GUI offers easy-to-understand palettes and clickable buttons. The Analog Editor software lets you make selections using familiar analog-style knobs and switches.
An Expert Editor application provides full access to the complete range of physical modeling parameters, ideal for creating entirely new voices.
Designed for compatibility with various types of external devices, a WX In jack lets you connect a Yamaha WX-series Wind MIDI controller. The "VL Extension for XG" feature significantly enhances and expands the musical capabilities of the XG format. A To Host connector lets you connect a personal computer for editing, sequencing, and other musical applications without a separate MIDI interface. Use your VL70-M Virtual Acoustic Tone Generator from a keyboard, a wind MIDI controller, or a guitar MIDI converter.
- Rich, resonant acoustic sounds
- 256 presets in 2 banks
- VL-XG mode with effects
- BC and WX input
- Peripheral voice editing software is available at Yamaha's website to extend your capabilities
- Visual Editor GUI offers easy-to-understand palettes and clickable buttons
- Analog Editor software lets you make selections using familiar analog-style knobs and switches
- Expert Editor provides physical modeling parameters, ideal for creating entirely new voices
- Compatible with various external devices
- WX In jack lets you connect a Yamaha WX-series Wind MIDI controller
- VL Extension for XG
- To Host connector for computer editing, sequencing, etc.
Click or call now to put your creativity into hyperdrive!