- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Quantum Mark II California Cut Quad Tenors
10, 12, 13, 14 in. Gloss White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L25557 000001001 L25557000001001
6-Month* financing available.
Quantum Mark II-California Cut Tenors were developed in cooperation with top competitive marching ensembles to meet the demands of the modern activit...Click To Read More About This Product
Built for the demands of competitive marching bands at an affordable price.
Quantum Mark II-California Cut Tenors were developed in cooperation with top competitive marching ensembles to meet the demands of the modern activity. The acclaimed maple/walnut shell remains key to the sound while the addition of Sonic Saver Hoops, a shorter sonic cut profile, SoniClear bearing edges, and the revolutionary MAY Free-Floating Lug Bridge System combine for a focused tenor voice and a light and stable playing experience.
- Maple/walnut shells
- Sonic Saver Hoops
- SoniClear bearing edges
- MAY Free-Floating Lug Bridge System
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.