- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Quantum Mark II California Cut Sextet Tenors
6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 in. Silver Diamond Dazzle
- Write a Review
- #L25573 000002003 L25573000002003
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Quantum Mark II-California Cut Tenors were developed in cooperation with top competitive marching ensembles to meet the demands of the modern activit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Built for the demands of competitive marching bands at an affordable price.
Quantum Mark II-California Cut Tenors were developed in cooperation with top competitive marching ensembles to meet the demands of the modern activity. The acclaimed maple/walnut shell remains key to the sound while the addition of Sonic Saver Hoops, a shorter sonic cut profile, SoniClear bearing edges, and the revolutionary MAY Free-Floating Lug Bridge System combine for a focused tenor voice and a light and stable playing experience.
- Maple/walnut shell
- Sonic Saver Hoops
- SoniClear bearing edges
- MAY Free-Floating Lug Bridge System
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear