- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Championship CarbonCore Varsity FFX Marching Snare Drum Burst Finish
- Write a Review
- Product J18805
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Championship CarbonCore Marching Drums by Pearl feature unique hybrid shells made from six plies of maple enhanced with an inner ply of ultralight ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rule the battlefield with Pearl FFX Championship marching snare drums.
Championship CarbonCore Marching Drums by Pearl feature unique hybrid shells made from six plies of maple enhanced with an inner ply of ultralight carbon fiber. The maple promotes warmth and tone, while the carbon fiber boosts articulation and projection. Expressive, clear and articulate across all drums throughout the entire dynamic range.
The magic is inside. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.