- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Competitor Traditional Snare Drum
- Write a Review
- Product 494301
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The shells of the Pearl's Competitor Series drums are made from 100% mahogany and are 8-ply. Covered in a brilliant pure white finish, these shells a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pearl Competitor Series marching snare drums are are perfect for the beginning player all the way up to the most accomplished of musicians.
The shells of the Pearl's Competitor Series drums are made from 100% mahogany and are 8-ply. Covered in a brilliant pure white finish, these shells are rich in upper harmonics which greatly enhances presence. The 12-strand synthetic gut snares that these drums utilize are both sensitive and powerful. The drums feature 10 high-tension lugs, all of which are die-cast zinc, a style that helps to permit even tuning. The 1.6mm Steel Hoops used by these drums only enhance the strength and durability of this already fine piece of craftsmanship. These drums are dazzling in every facet of their being and are not to be missed.
There is an optional Marching Snare Drum Carrier available, the CXS1 (#106363823) available. The CXS1 Carrier also requires a Snare Attachment, the CXSA-1, (#H75428) for marching use.
Marching Snare Drum Carrier available separately - MXS1
Also requires Snare Attachment MXSA-1 (#H75428)
Don't hesitate. Order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.