- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Premier HTS 400 Snare Drum
- Product H96884
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The bloodlines of the Premier HTS 400 can be traced back across the decades with an impeccable championship winning pedigree and a spirit that harken...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A championship caliber marching snare featuring a solid birch shell.
The bloodlines of the Premier HTS 400 can be traced back across the decades with an impeccable championship winning pedigree and a spirit that harkens back hundreds of years. To create the latest incarnation of the HTS pipe band drum, Premier has taken the proven DNA of its predecessors and engineered further improvement in operation, performance and design and once again achieved new standards in sound and build quality. No other pipe band drum delivers the dynamic clarity, precise articulation, clear projection and full tone of the HTS series. This drum is a proud addition to the family and will carry the names of Permier musicians to championships for years to come.
The cornerstone of this drum's bright, sharp tone is a 6mm, 6-ply solid birch shell that is internally lacquered for sensitivity and warmth. Precise bearing edges deliver projection and articulation, while tension bolts are covered in anti-friction coating to prevent binding. The drum is capped with die-cast, polished aluminum hoops and chromed down tubes.
All HTS instruments are fitted with Cybermax batter heads by Remo USA. Designed to perform at incredibly high tension, Cybermax offers exceptional strength, responsiveness, precision and stability thanks to the unique 'Duralock' technology and state-of-the-art Aramid fibre material. Cybermax feels great to play and is incredibly responsive; no matter how high the tension is set, providing superior sound distinguished by a crisp, clear attack. Because of the extraordinary properties of Cybermax it is capable of a wide range of dynamic performance from the subtlest to the loudest parts. Cybermax is designed to perform equally well indoors or outdoors, and in solo or ensemble playing.
- Die-cast, polished aluminium hoops with ˜Blasted Chrome' down tubes
- 6mm, 6-ply solid birch shell
- Internally lacquered free floating shell for increased response and warm tone
- Precision bearing edges for enhanced projection and clarity
- Tension bolts feature unique anti-friction coating to prevent binding
- Elegant snare mechanisms giving smooth and positive feel
- Fit of batter and suspension hoops gives optimal range without compromising projection and volume
- Cybermax batter head by Remo USA
- 14 x 7"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.