- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Premier Revolution Series Marching Snare Drum
- Product H96845
Premier pioneered the development of high-tension marching drums back in the 1980s and the new Revolution Series marching drums bring these proven co...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A percussion series developed to meet the demands of modern marching ensembles.
Premier pioneered the development of high-tension marching drums back in the 1980s and the new Revolution Series marching drums bring these proven concepts right up to date. Introducing a host of exclusive features that have been engineered specifically to meet the demands of modern marching percussion ensembles, the Revolution Series provides unparalleled performance and functionality together with improved durability and stylish presence on or off the field.
Starting with a 6mm, 6-ply birch free-floating shell for full, robust attack and reduced contact, this drum was engineered for all-weather drumlines and student applications. "Blasted Chrome" aluminum down tubes and a state of the art throw-off offer a sharp, classic aesthetic and reliable tune. These drums are finished with Cybermax batter heads by Remo USA, but the drums' standard suspension ring will accommodate seating for all manufacturers' drumheads.
- 6mm, 6-ply free-floating lacquered birch shell
- Standardized suspension ring to accommodate proper seating of all manufacturers' drumheads
- Reduced depth design specifically engineered for indoor drumline and student applications
- Die-cast?aluminium polished hoops
- 'Blasted?Chrome' aluminium down tubes
- State of the art throw-off design featuring "B.S.A." Bilateral Snare Adjustment Technology (patent pending)
- Cybermax batter head by Remo USA
- 14 x 7"