- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs Birch Marching Quints with Carrier 6/8/10/12/13
- Write a Review
- Product J43967
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get the most drum configuration options with the SPL Birch Competition Marching Tenor Quints. They feature 7-ply all-birch shells for a bright, highl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Loud and well-defined.
Get the most drum configuration options with the SPL Birch Competition Marching Tenor Quints. They feature 7-ply all-birch shells for a bright, highly projected sound while maintaining low-end attack, ideal for halftime shows, parades, pep bands and more. Shells include 6, 8, 10, 12 and 13 in. sizes, and we include a sturdy and rugged carrier to effortlessly carry them all. SPL uses triple-flange hoops and high-quality USA heads, creating the open sound and articulation necessary for today’s most discerning marching ensemble.
Since all SPL marching drums are modular, you can start out with a quint and then add an SPL 6 in. tenor tom to easily create a full sextet—the slots are already available on the included SPL carrier. Or easily downsize to a quad quickly and easily. No drilling or special tools needed.
- All-birch construction for bright, cutting tone and low-end attack
- Shells include 6, 8, 10, 12 and 13 in. sizes
- Triple-flanged hoops provide an open sound with increased sustain
- High-quality USA heads for articulation and long-term durability
- Add another SPL 6 in. Tenor Tom to easily create a sextet configuration
- Comes complete with top-quality SPL carrier
- Available in Black or White finishes
- Sticks included
A brilliant addition to your corps.