- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Power-Lite Marching Snare Drum
White Wrap 13 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H88623 000001001 H88623000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Modeled after the Field-Corp Series, the Yamaha Power-Lite Series shares many of the high-end specifications and materials crucial to sound and durab...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect choice for non-competitive marching percussionists requiring lightweight equipment on a budget.
Modeled after the Field-Corp Series, the Yamaha Power-Lite Series shares many of the high-end specifications and materials crucial to sound and durability. Featuring a compact, lightweight design, MS-6300 Power-Lite Series marching snare drums offer traditional sound with simple operation. They also feature many of the same features found on our high-end drums, such as an Air-Seal System shell, high-tension lug casings and three removable feet.
The lightweight feel of the MQ-6300 Power-Lite Series makes this a favorite choice of young percussionists and community bands.
- Yamaha's Air-Seal System shell ensures a perfectly round shell for a lifetime
- Steel, triple-flanged hoops
- Lug casings reinforced with a zinc, die-cast construction for high-tension tuning
- Nylon and steel washers to minimize friction
- A 9-ply Birch shell for a lightweight design
- Three removable feet protect the drum from damage
- 20 Straight cable snares provide a bright and quick response
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.