- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YM-1430 Marimba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 470123 000000000 470123000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The YM-1430 Marimba from Yamaha is a 4-1/3 octave standard marimba with A25-C76 range, two-position resonator slots, height-adjustable angle supports...Click To Read More About This Product
Experience the amazing musicality and solid value of a Yamaha marimba.
The YM-1430 Marimba from Yamaha is a 4-1/3 octave standard marimba with A25-C76 range, two-position resonator slots, height-adjustable angle supports and essential accidental resonators. Built around padauk wood bars for natural tone and feel, this marimba features an exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound. Graduated bars produce a full tone and projection throughout the instrument's range, while a resonator tracking system allows two resonator height settings for pitch and tone control in varying climate conditions.
The compact marimba fits well in rehearsal setting or where space/storage is limited. A height-adjustable frame ensures comfortable playing position for all players. The durable frame's lower crossbar support maintains stability and playability, while locking casters on player side are easy to reach, and they secure the instrument while playing.
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method
- Padauk wood bars
- Graduated bars produce a full tone and projection
- Resonator tracking system
- Compact size
- Height-adjustable, durable frame
- Locking casters
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.