- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YM-4600A Marimba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 470126 000000000 470126000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Yamaha's exclusive tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound from the gorgeous genuine rosewood graduated bars. Height-adjustable frame with pn...Click To Read More About This Product
A gorgeous professional instrument with brilliant engineering and peerless tone.
Yamaha's exclusive tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound from the gorgeous genuine rosewood graduated bars. Height-adjustable frame with pneumatic struts provides comfortable playing for everyone and can be easily adjusted by one person. Resonator tracking system allows 3 resonator height settings for pitch and tone control in varying climates.
- 4-1„3 octaves
- Graduated Cadenza rosewood bars
- Height-adjustable reinforced frame
- 3-position resonator tracking system
- Oversized 4" casters
- 4-1/3 octaves, A-C4
- A=442 pitch
- Graduated bars from 2-1/2" to 1-5/8" x 1" to 3/4"
- Height adjusts from 34" to 40"
- 87" x 36", 150 lbs.
- Oversized 4" casters
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.