- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YV-1605 3-Octave Vibraphone with Matte Silver Bars
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 491957 000000000 491957000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Yamaha YV-1605 is considered an intermediate vibraphone, yet has many of the same design elements found in Yamaha professional vibraphones. By us...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional appointments for an intermediate price.
The Yamaha YV-1605 is considered an intermediate vibraphone, yet has many of the same design elements found in Yamaha professional vibraphones. By using the same high-grade bar material and bar surface treatment as in the high-end vibraphones, the 3-octave YV-1605 produces a clear, focused tone with a very broad dynamic range.
The exclusive Yamaha tuning method is used, ensuring true pitch and a full sound. The bars also feature a silver matte finish that produces a warm sound. The non-graduated bars help to keep this keyboard compact, while the 1-1/2" width and 1/2" thick bars allow projection and full tone.
It features a height adjustable frame, which allows for the most comfortable playing position for all players. Its oversized pedal allows pedaling of the instrument from all playing positions on the keyboard. It also features a quiet motor with silent pause and silent fan speed slider control, which allows musical expression without unwanted noise.
The durable frame included features a lower crossbar support and horizontal leg supports to maintain stability and therefore the playability of the instrument. The two large locking casters on the player's side, allows for easy transport and also playing stability.
- Range: 3-octave; F-F3
- Bars: Yamaha exclusive aluminum alloy D
- Bar Finish: silver matte
- Bar Sizes: Non-graduated; 1-1/2" x 1/2"
- Height adjustable frame: 31-1/2" to 34-5/8"
- Pedal: Oversized
- Motor: YVM-200 with silent pause control; 25-150 rpm
- Resonators: Silver finish
- Casters: 4 large 3" casters (2 locking)
You know you can trust Yamaha to deliver the most for your money. Don't wait any longer, order now.
- Dimensions: 48-7/8" x 29-1/8"
- Weight: 83-1/3lb.
- Pitch: A=442Hz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.