- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Anton Breton VP-70K Standard Shoulder Rest
Black 4/4 -3/4
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53676 000001001 L53676000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Anton Breton VP-70K is the choice of a great majority of players from students to symphony professionals. The metal body, lightweight and rugged,...Click To Read More About This Product
ABS violin shoulder rest.
The Anton Breton VP-70K is the choice of a great majority of players from students to symphony professionals. The metal body, lightweight and rugged, is shaped to fit most violinists and the firm t padding will provide years of comfort and won't break down.
It is adjustable to fit any violin from a large 4/4 to a 3/4 size. The attaching feet are covered in a soft, pliable material that holds the rest securely to the violin while protecting the delicate varnish. This lightweight, thoughtfully designed violin shoulder rest will give years of trouble free service.
- The base is constructed from molded hard ABS for durability
- A simple foam shoulder cushion for hours of playing comfort
- Adjustable foot design for height, width, and angle
- Folds down flat for easy storage and transportation in the accessory pocket
Comfortable and durable. Order today.