- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellafina Musicale Series Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
- Product J05783
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The goal of the Bellafina Musicale is to help your child easily learn the cello and take his or her spot in the school Orchestra for that first conce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Everything the beginning cellist requires.
The goal of the Bellafina Musicale is to help your child easily learn the cello and take his or her spot in the school Orchestra for that first concert. The Musicale is fashioned for the beginner. Starting with a select spruce top and maple sides, all-ebony pegs and an ebony fingerboard are added to the body. Bellafina hand carves a 2-year aged maple bridge and then strings it with D'Addario Prelude Strings. Prelude strings have the warmest sound available in an affordable, solid steel core string design. Prelude is the educator's choice for student strings due to their unique blend of warm tone, durability, and value.
Bellafina finishes off the package with a Brazilwood horsehair bow and a case with 15mm padding, backpack straps and a bow pocket. The Musicale combines a US setup and Prelude strings, giving you a great starting instrument that presents all of the features today's music educators require in an affordable investment.
Case and bow included
Aged spruce and maple
Ships with quality strings
Order today and prepare yourself for that first concert.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.