- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellafina Prodigy Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J10297 000004000 J10297000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A prodigy is a young musician who demonstrates exceptional talent for their age. Bellafina has developed a violin that will make your own prodigy a s...Click To Read More About This Product
Quality starter violin with bow and case.
A prodigy is a young musician who demonstrates exceptional talent for their age. Bellafina has developed a violin that will make your own prodigy a standout. It starts with a hand-select spruce top, maple back and sides, and an all-ebony fingerboard and pegs. A composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners and a Brazilwood bow with an authentic sheep leather cushion complete the instrument.
The Prodigy ships equipped with premier D'Addario Zyex strings to produce a violin with an extremely warm, rich sound - an outstanding choice for beginner instruments. The strings themselves are created with a new generation of synthetic material, making them incredibly stable under various climatic conditions. This allows the new student to play with confidence knowing that they'll always have great tone and stable tuning. The culmination of all these features produces a violin with great sound and playability, truly exceeding expectations of a student instrument.
- Spruce top, maple back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Affordably priced
- Case and bow included
Order today and start with a quality instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.