- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellafina Rainbow Series Blue Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J05669
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bellafina Rainbow violin kit features a fine instrument with a special finish (this one is blue), a case and a bow. The violin itself features a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Starter kit with striking finish.
The Bellafina Rainbow violin kit features a fine instrument with a special finish (this one is blue), a case and a bow. The violin itself features a solid spruce top, solid maple back and sides, and a solid maple neck with a beautiful oiled finish. The fingerboard and fittings are ebonized hard wood. There is a composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners, and a Stradivarius-style chin rest. The aged maple bridge is a beautiful touch.
It has a traditional red finish and ships with D'Addario Prelude strings. It comes with a brazilwood round bow with a rosewood frog, half-lined with silver wire grip. Case: Deluxe Shaped Foam. Choose sizes: 1/4 - 4/4.
- Case and bow included
- Set up in the USA
- Quality strings installed
- Beautiful blue finish
Order today and begin your musical journey in style.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Maple
- Neck: Solid Maple with Oiled Finish
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Hard Wood
- Fittings: Ebonized Hard Wood
- Tailpiece: Composite with 4 Fine Tuners
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius-Style
- Bridge: Aged Maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Traditional Red
- Bow: Brazilwood Round Rosewood Frog Half-Lined with Silver Wire Grip
- Case: Deluxe Shaped Foam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.