- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-100 Premier Novice Series Violin Outift
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J09881 000004000 J09881000004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The cost of getting the right instrument for an aspiring violin player never became easier than with the Cremona SV-100 Premier Student Violin Outfit...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideal start for students.
The cost of getting the right instrument for an aspiring violin player never became easier than with the Cremona SV-100 Premier Student Violin Outfit. High quality tonewoods are expertly crafted into instruments that play and sound great, ultimately encouraging the learning process. Add to that a set of USA-made D'Addario Prelude strings, the educator's preferred string for students, and a professional setup and the Cremona SV-100 Violin Outfit will exceed the expectations of parents, students and teachers when it comes to tone, playability and value! Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Dyed rosewood
- Fittings: Dyed rosewood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman dyed rosewood
- Bridge: Cremona 2-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Translucent warm brown lacquer
- Bow: AB-110 round brazilwood horsehair bow with rosewood frog
- Case: Lightweight semi-shaped foam with two bow holders
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/32
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.