- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cremona SV-1240 Maestro First Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J09886 000001000 J09886000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Finding an all solid, hand-carved, violin outfit using premium aged, flamed and book-matched woods has been unheard of until now. The Cremona SV-1240...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable hand-carved violin outfit with premium features.
Finding an all solid, hand-carved, violin outfit using premium aged, flamed and book-matched woods has been unheard of until now. The Cremona SV-1240 Maestro violin is an amazing instrument that all can afford. Featuring a select solid spruce top plus solid flamed maple back and sides, this violin offers the tone and performance an advancing player demands. The Hill-style Boxwood fittings set this instrument apart from others. Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid flamed maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Hill-style Boxwood pegs, ebony nut and saddle
- Tailpiece: Polished Boxwood with E fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius Boxwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon
- Finish: Traditional spirit oil varnish
- Bow: LB-17 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-35 Deluxe Travelite oblong suspension case with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.